Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Crunch Time!

So many of you have been talking about how long your back-to-school lists are and as soon as you check off one thing, five more things get added.  Well, I feel ya!  I just do not feel prepared this year.  I don't know if it was switching classrooms to the other side of the school, but I still have SO much to do and my lils arrive on Thursday!  YIKES!  Monday through Wednesday will be long days/nights at school for sure.  I just bought and downloaded a whole bunch of goodies off of TpT, and they have me so excited to get this year rollin'!  Well, I don't know when everyone starts but, great school year to you all.  I'm off to write postcards to my lils so that hopefully they arrive before school starts! haha oops

Samantha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment